Welcum 2 my World~

2011年3月18日星期五

What a Damn Unlucky Day!!!!!DX

In a sunny afternoon,my sister n I had planed 2 go an ice-cream shop 2 have our delicious ice-cream by cycling......
On the way....like a bolt out of blue,the sky turn cloudy n rain heavily!
We quickly cycle 2 the shop nearby to avoid from the rain n wait until the rain stopped...Gah~!!But we had became"luo tang ji",means we had became all wet...
Luckily...my mum tat back from sent my sister 2 tuition had saw us and quickly give us the umbrella...
After back home ,i quickly had a hot bath 2 prevent colds...n I saw the rain becum more heavier n the wind blow more greater....Urghh~the unlucky is...the wind had blew the tile of my house away...and cause the ceiling had a leak...my mum quickly take the barrel to hold the water 2 prevent it from wet the floor....
Haiz...have u even more fortunate than me? /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...